Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Have A Great Day ~ Marvel Incredible Hulk Decoupage

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and enjoyed a good day yesterday.  For today's card I have an easel card with the Incredible Hulk.



This card began as a 13.5cm square kraft card blank.  First I took some Marvel Incredible Hulk patterned paper and cut a 13.5cm mat for the front of the card.  I then cut another mat the same size for inside the card.  Next I diagonally scored the front on the card to make a twisted easel card.  Next I adhered the paper to the inside of the card.  I then added adhesive to the front of the card and attached the mat for the front of the card.  Next I cut and layered up my decoupage using a Marvel decoupage sheet.  Using some aubergine coloured pearlescent paper I cut a mat for the topper and then adhered both to the front of the card.  Finally using a sentiment from the same Marvel sheet I cut another mat from the aubergine paper and mounted them up with foam tape to form the stopper for the card.  This was then added inside the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment