Search This Blog

Monday 3 February 2014

You're Like A Flower..... Digistamp s.w.a.l.k

Hello bloggers I hope you are having a good weekend crafting.  I had a chilled Sunday apart from cooking the Sunday roast which is a must.  Today's card is the same image as yesterdays but a smaller version and coloured with a different medium.


This card began as a white 8x8 card blank.  First with a sheet of A4 Topsy Turvy card stock I cut this down to 8" square and then randomly stamped it with a flower using Stampin Up 'love & laughter' stamp set and staz-on black ink pad.  Next I cut a strip of striped paper to 3" wide and adhered it to the Topsy Turvy card stock.   Using an off cut from the Topsy Turvy card stock I cut a 1" strip and adhered it down the centre of the stripped card stock.   This was then all adhered to the card blank.  Next I die cut a mat for my topper using some pale blue polka-dot paper and Spellbinders 'grand scallop circles' die set.   The topper was printed from Crafter's Companion 's.w.a.l.k digistamps' CD-ROM and then coloured using pencil crayons.  Once coloured it was die cut using the same die as above for the mat.  The topper and mat were then adhered to the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment