Search This Blog

Sunday 2 February 2014

You're Like A Flower...... Blooming Wonderful s.w.a.l.k

Hello bloggers I hope you had a good start to your weekend.  I started to sort out fabric for a quilt I am going to attempt to make and made a few card toppers.  Today's card is a lovely card that could be used for many an occasion.


This card began as an 8x8 card blank.  First I cut down some purple patterned card stock to 19.5cm square and then adhered it to the front of the card.  Next I printed out my topper from Crafter's Companion 's.w.a.l.k. digi-stamp' CD-ROM.  I then coloured the image using ProMarkers before die cutting it using Spellbinders 'grand scallop circles' die set.  Next using some lilac pearlescent paper I die cut a mat for the topper using the largest die in the set of Spellbinders 'grand circles' die set.  I then die cut a smaller mat using the same die set and some purple pearlescent paper.  The mats and topper were then layered up and adhered to the card.  As the topper already had the sentiment included I didn't add an additional one, although it wouldn't look out of place with another sentiment like 'Happy Birthday' or 'Happy Mother's Day'.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment