Search This Blog

Monday 24 February 2014

A Mother Is..........Spellbinders Daisy Flower Topper

Hello bloggers I hope you managed to have an enjoyable weekend and got some sort of crafting done.  Today's card is another Mother's Day Verse card this time using a different flower and verse.


This card began as a white 8x8 card blank.  First I die cut my flowers using Spellbinders 'daisy flower topper' die set, lilac pearlescent paper, purple velum and some dark purple paper.  Once die cut they were shaped with an embossing tool and layered up in different combinations.  A faux pearl was then added to the centre of each flower.  Next I added some purple organza ribbon in a cross formation on the card.  I then type up my verse using 'Just the Right words' by Judith Wibberley before printing it out and die cutting it using Spellbinders 'labels 15' die set.  The edges of the verse were inked up with dusty concord distress ink.  Using a scrap of purple floral patterned paper I cut a mat for the verse topper using a guillotine.  The verse topper and mat were then adhered to the front of the card.   Finally I added a flower in each corner of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel



No comments:

Post a Comment