Search This Blog

Thursday 20 February 2014

Better Late Than Never ~ Marvel Wolverine

Hello bloggers today's title really sums it up.  I'm so sorry there was no blog post as usual this morning, I have been really poorly over the weekend and thought I had scheduled posts up until today but I was wrong and the last post was yesterday.  So here is a belated post for today, just a quick card for a man or boy.



This card began as a sheet of yellow card stock that I cut and scored to make a 4" square card.  Next I cut down a sheet of Marvel X-men paper to 3.75" square and then adhered it to the front of the card.  Next the twistapage pieces were cut out and layered up with foam tape from a Marvel twistapage sheet.  The completed topper was then added to the card t complete it.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment