Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Save The Date A Special Day ~ A Very Important Date

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and had a good day yesterday.  We had sunshine again here in the UK so all good.  On to today's card which is for a special date.


This card began as a white 8x8 card blank.  First I cut a mat from some red card stock to 7.5" square and then adhered it to the front of the card.  Next using My Craft Studio 'a very important date' CD-ROM I printed out the white rabbit background paper and the large white rabbit topper.  Next I cut the background paper down to 7" square and then adhered it to the front of the card.  Using Spellbinders 'grand labels large' die set I die cut a mat for my topper from some more red card stock.  Next I fussy cut the large white rabbit and then coloured in a few elements on the image using ProMarkers.  The topper was adhered to the mat and then added to the card.  Finally using Lilly of the Valley 'calendars' stamp set and staz-on black ink I stamped the 'save the date' and 'a special day' sentiments onto some white card stock.  These were punched out using a circle punch before being adhered to the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment