Search This Blog

Sunday 9 February 2014

Nan ~ Happy Mother's Day

Hello bloggers I hope you are enjoying the weekend.   Today's card is a card for a Nan for Mother's Day.



This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First I added some rainbow glitter card to the front of the card.  Next I stamped my image onto white card stock using Hunkydory Golden Oldies 'waltzing surprise' stamp set and walnut stain distress ink.  The image was then coloured with ProMarkers before being die cut using Spellbinders 'labels B' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with mustard seed distress ink before adhering the topper to the top of the card.  Using some white card stock and walnut stain distress ink I stamped the 'happy mother's day' sentiment with a stamp from my stash.  The cubes were stamped using Hunkydory Golden Oldies 'waltzing surprise' stamp set, walnut stain and mustard seed distress ink.  The sentiment topper was then die cut with Spellbinders Die D-lites 'frames two' die set before being adhered to the bottom of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment