Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Laugh, Breathe, Love, Live

Hello bloggers I hope you are all well and had a good day yesterday.  For today's card I have a sentiment card, love this sentiment.


This card began as a white 6x6 card blank.  First to the front I adhered some green mirror board patterned with stars.   Next using some pale pearlescent green paper I die cut a mat for the topper using Spellbinders 'grand scallop circles' die set.  The mat was then adhered to the card blank.  The sentiment was stamped onto white card stock using bundled sage distress ink and Creative Expressions 'sentimental sayings' stamp set.  Next I die cut it using Spellbinders 'eyelet circles' die set.  Once die cut I threaded some green ribbon through the eyelet holes and tied the ribbon in a bow at the bottom.  Finally the sentiment topper was adhered to the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment