Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Special Wishes Step Daughter With Love

Hello bloggers I hope you are all recovered from the excitement of Christmas and looking forward to the New Year.

Today's card is a sweet card for a little girl with a step daughter sentiment.


This card began as a sheet of lilac pearlescent cardstock that I cut and score to make a card 6x5.5".  Next I cut some purple patterned paper to make a mat for the card and adhered it in place.  The topper was die cut using Spellbinders 'labels 16' die set and an old birthday card that I recycled and upcycled.   Next I cut a mat from lilac pearlescent paper using the same die set but the next size up.  Using some purple textured paper I die cut another mat using the same die.  The mats and topper were layered up, the purple mat was twisted to add more details and bring your eye into the topper.  The sentiments were die cut next using a combination of Tattered Lace 'family sentiments for all occasions' and Tattered Lace 'sentiments blocks' die sets and lilac pearlescent paper.  Next I die cut from textured purple paper a mat for the sentiments using Spellbinders 'labels 33'.  I then moved the die down the die cut to shorten it and removed the detail on the top and bottom. The sentiments were then adhered to the mat and this was added to the bottom of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment