Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Vintage ~ Just for you best wishes

Hello bloggers today's card is a birthday card made using vintage papers.


This card began as an 8x8 white card blank.  First I cut down some gold holographic mirror card stock and adhered it to the card front.  Next I cut a rectangle mat from some yellow gingham paper and adhered this to the card.  Using some vintage papers I die cut the scallop square using Spellbinders 'grand scallop square' die set.  Next using some more vintage patterned paper I die cut the center shape using Spellbinders 'labels 14' die set.  I then cut out of the middle of this die a butterfly shape using Spellbinders 'les papillions' die set.  Next using the same butterfly die I cut 2 butterflies from vintage patterned paper.  These were layered up and some faux pearls added to the body.  The butterflies were then added to the void in the labels 14 mat.  Using some patterned paper I made a paper bow and adhered it to the card.  I added two sentiments one at the top and one at the bottom.  Finally I added a faux pearl to each corner of the Grand scalloped square.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment