Search This Blog

Saturday 19 October 2013

Makey Bakey Mice ~ Mince Pies

Hello bloggers today I have an A4 card for you, this is the first time I have made a card SO big but I had a pack of 5 card blanks so will be making a few more too.  Not too sure that I like the size of it or not.



This card began as a white A4 card blank.  First I adhered a sheet of silver mirror board to the card front.  Next I printed off a backing paper, toppers and a sentiment using Crafter's Companion 'makey bakey mice Christmas collection' CD-ROM.  These elements were then cut out.  The small topper and sentiment were matted onto some silver snowflake embossed paper.  The backing paper was adhered to the card and then I added the toppers and sentiment.  Finally I added three matching brads from my stash that I pulled the legs of and applied with silicone glue so that they sat flush on the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment