Search This Blog

Friday 25 October 2013

Thanks Petal ~ Makey Bakey Mice

Hello bloggers, yesterday I had a day at the allotment sorting out the strawberry bed as it was warm and sunny here in the UK.  By the pond a lone Hosta had decided to flower out of season.  Today's card was inspired by this solitary flower.


This card began as a sheet of gold pearlescent card stock that I cut and scored to make a card 5x4.  First using Spellbinders 'labels H' die set and some floral paper I cut a mat for my topper.  This was then adhered to the card blank.    Next I stamped my topper using Crafter's Companion Makey Bakey Mice 'thanks petal' stamp set and black soot distress ink.  It was then coloured using ProMarkers and die cut with Spellbinders 'labels H' die set.   The topper was then adhered to the card.  Finally my sentiment was stamped using the same stamp set and ink pad.  Once die cut using the same die set I inked the edges with gold ink pad and adhered it to the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment