Search This Blog

Thursday 24 October 2013

Makey Bakey Mice ~ Knit & Natter

Hello bloggers today's card was inspired by what I did yesterday. First I went to visit a friend for a long awaited natter to catch up on each others lives and then when I got back I began knitting a turban to which I am going to attach this crochet flower I made the other night.



So that's where the idea came from for the knit & natter card I have created for today's post.



This card began as a sheet of white hammered card stock that I cut and scored to make a card 5" square.  At first I adhered some pink gingham paper to the front of the card.  I then stamped my image onto white card stock using black soot distress ink and Crafter's Companion makey bakey mice 'knit & natter' stamp set.  Once stamped I die cut it using Spellbinders 'labels 19' die set.  I then coloured the image using Pro-markers.  Next I stamped my sentiment from the same stamp set and using the same ink pad.  This was then die cut using Spellbinders 'back to basic tags' die set.  Once out of the die I inked the edge with the chisel end of a Pro-marker.  I added a felt covered brad to the tag hole and just flattened the legs over the back of the tag.  Next I adhered the topper and sentiment to the card.  Finally I added 3 small pink buttons to three corners of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment