Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Forever Friends Christmas

Hello bloggers today I have a Forever Friends Christmas card for you.


This card began as a pre-printed card blank with red polka dot on the back and a lovely collection of Christmas related items to the front.  I scored and folded it in half to make an A6 card blank.  I then sorted through my stash and chose the Forever Friends chipboard topper that I got free with a magazine.  A robin and the sentiment tag all made from chipboard were also chosen.  Next using some dark green paper I die cut a mat for the topper using Spellbinders 'holly motifs' die set.  The Santa topper was adhered to the holly motifs mat and then attached to the card blank.  The sentiment was added on the right hand side and the robin was added to the top of the sentiment tag.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment