Search This Blog

Thursday 17 October 2013

Fairy Sweet

Hello bloggers today I have a sweet fairy card for you and not a die cut in sight.


This card began as an A6 kraft card blank.   I cut a strip of floral patterned paper for the bottom of the card and a coordinating plain one for the top, using Nitwit collections' in the meadow collection' papers.  Next I cut some striped ribbon and adhered it to the top paper with double sided tape wrapping it around the back of the paper.  The plain paper was then adhered to the card blank.  Next I attached the bottom paper and ribbon together and adhered them to the card blank.  Using another piece of ribbon I tied a knot around the ribbon strip.  A paper embossed border was added where the two papers joined and threaded under the blue striped ribbon.  Next a small square fairy topper was added to the card.  I also added a floral circular border and stamped a sentiment in the center using Staz-on black ink pad and Crafter's Companion flower fairies friends 'canterbury bell' stamp set.  Finally I added a metal flower bead to the ribbon knot.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment