Search This Blog

Monday 28 October 2013

Grandmas ~ swalk

As this post is scheduled I am hoping we all had a good night and the winds didn't do too much harm to the UK.

Hello bloggers today's card is for all the grandmas and great grandmas out there in the world.


This card began as a 5x7 white card blank.  First I cut down to size some purple floral patterned paper and then adhered it to the front of the card.  Next I stamped my topper image using Crafter's Companion SWALK 'grandmas' stamp set.  It was then coloured with ProMarkers and die cut using Spellbinders 'eyelet squares' die set.  Next I stamped the sentiment in two parts onto white card stock.  The grandma wording was then die cut using the same die set as before and the inked over with dusty concord distress ink.  The other part of the sentiment was hand cut.  The topper and sentiments were adhered to the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment