Search This Blog

Monday 14 October 2013

BOo Happy Halloween

Hello bloggers, thought I would share another Halloween card with you today.


This card began as a 12x12 sheets of black cat card stock that I cut and scored to make a card blank 6x6.  First using perfect medium clear ink I stamped BOo randomly over the card blank using Clarity Stamps 'letterbox' stamp kit.  I then covered it with MCS crystal meltdust and then heat set it with a heat gun.  The masks were cut from orange card stock using Spellbinders 'venetian accents' die set.  On one mask I cut of some of the fancy bits to make it look slightly different.  Next I die cut the spiders using purple textured paper and Spellbinders 'spider web' die set.  To the spiders I added some googly eyes.    The masks and spiders were adhered to the card.  Finally I printed my sentiment from the computer and die cut it using Spellbinders 'labels E' die set, whilst still in the die I inked through with peeled paint distress ink.  The sentiment was the added to the center of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel




No comments:

Post a Comment