Search This Blog

Thursday 31 October 2013

Rudolph ~ Fanciful holiday

Hello bloggers today we have a card featuring Rudolph.


This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First I cut down to size a sheet of snowflake decorated paper and then adhered it to the card blank.    Next I used a frame from my stash and attached it to the card.  I then added a chipboard embellishment featuring some bells to the top of the frame.  I also added a chipboard Christmas tree embellishment to the bottom left corner of the card.  From my stash I had a small poinsettia embellishment, so I die cut some poinsettia petals to add to the embellishment to make it bigger.  The poinsettia petals were cut from an off-cut of red roller blind fabric using Spellbinders 'layered poinsettia' die set.   They were then layered up with the small poinsettia embellishment to make a bigger flower which was adhered to the bottom right of the card.  In the center of the bottom of the card I added my sentiment using a chipboard 'Joy' embellishment.  Finally using some leather look paper I die cut my reindeer using Spellbinders 'fanciful holiday' die set.  I then reversed the image and used the back of the paper which has a kraft look as the front.  I added some red glitter glue to the nose to make the reindeer rudolph.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment