Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Its A Girl

Hello bloggers I though I had better give you a break from the Christmas cards, so today we have a new baby card with Its A Girl.


(The central shape at the bottom is a set of bricks with ABC on them sorry it's not very clear in the photo)

This card began as an 8x8 card blank.  To the front I adhered some pink spotted paper that I cut to 7.5 square.  The patterned shapes were die cut ages ago from scraps of paper and I rediscovered these on tidying up the craft room, so sorry I can't remember which die was used but guess its a spellbinder label die.  These were added to the front of the card in a pattern.  Next from my stash I added the foam  flowers to the four corner labels.   In the center I adhere a baby bib embellishment.   The building bricks embellishment was added to the central bottom label.  Finally at the top I added some self adhesive letter embellishments to spell out ITS A GIRL CUTE.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment