Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Halloween

Hello bloggers another Halloween card today but by changing the sentiment and colours it could be for other occasions too.


This card began as a 12x12 sheet of black cat card stock that I cut and scored to make a 6x6 card blank.  Next I cut a sheet of orange card stock to 5.5" square.  I then positioned Spellbinders 'filigree cross' die on the card and die cut it.  I repeated this four times in total to create my background.  I then adhered the orange mat to the card blank.  Next I cut from purple topsy turvy card stock banner using Spellbinders 'ribbon banners lg' die set.  I then hand wrote Halloween using a black sharpie pen across the banner.  The banner was then added to the card.  Finally a purple faux gen was added to each corner of the card.
Happy crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment