Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Shirt Card ~ Origami

Hello blogger's today I have a card featuring an origami shirt so great for those difficult to make male cards.


This card was made from a sheet of white A4 hammered card stock.  I cut and scored it to make a card approx 4" square.  Next I cut some purple paper and adhered it to the front leaving a small edge top and bottom.  I used a white frame next from my stash and adhered it to the card.   The origami shirt was added to the card inside the frame ( Instructions for this you can check out Youtube as there are lots on there).  I added three small purple button from my stash and then added two sentiments one at the top and one at the bottom of the frame.  A simple card for the man in your life.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment