Search This Blog

Sunday 27 October 2013

Wedding Day ~ Stampin Up love and laughter

Hello bloggers today's card is a wedding card using stamping and die cuts.



This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First I cut down some floral patterned paper as a background for my card and adhered it to the card blank.  Next from silver holographic mirror board I die cut a mat for the cake topper using Spellbinders 'butterflies circles' die set.  I then stamped out the cake using black soot and Victorian velvet distress ink along with Stampin Up 'love & laughter' stamp set.  I stamped the cake out three times and chopped it up and reassembled it like decoupage to get a different coloured layer in the middle.  The completed cake was then adhered to the butterfly circle mat.  Next on handmade rose paper I stamped the wedding couple using a free stamp from a magazine and black soot distress ink.  This was then die cut using Spellbinders 'heart circles' die set and was adhered to the card.  Finally I added a  congratulations sentiment from my stash.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment