Search This Blog

Sunday 22 December 2013

Happy Holidays ~ Spellbinder Grand Big Scallop Ovals

Hello bloggers today I have some sweet carol singers for you wishing you a happy holiday.


This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First I used Spellbinders 'grand big scallop ovals' die set to make the card into a scalloped shaped card blank.  Next I adhered my paper to the front of the card blank.  I then put the die back onto the card to cut the paper accurately to the shape of the card.  I then cut the top of the paper off at the card join by hand.  Next I adhered some 'happy holidays' ribbon across the centre of the card.  I then added my topper which was cut from a Katy Sue Designs decoupage sheet using Spellbinders 'big scallop ovals' die set.  Finally I  tied a knot into a piece of ribbon and angled the ends.  This was then adhered to the bottom right of the card.    On the left hand side I looped a piece of ribbon and angled the ends before adhering to the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment