Search This Blog

Friday 27 December 2013

Floral Fairy

Hello bloggers today I have a card for the girls with this floral fairy card.



This card began as a sheet of A4 peach Centura card stock that I cut and scored to make a card 6x5.5".  First I cut a mat from some pink/orange glitter card slightly smaller than the card blank.  This was adhered to the center of the card.  Next I adhered the floral butterfly borders around the edges of the card.  Next I cut a smaller mat from peach glitter card and adhered it to the center of the card.     The topper was made up next from a fairy decoupage sheet.  I added the layers and built up my topper.  Once completed the topper was adhered to the right hand side of the card.  Finally I added three embossed embellishments from the topper sheet to finish off the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment