Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Season's Greetings ~ Tis The Season

Hello bloggers I hope you all had a good day yesterday.  I spent the day knitting squares for a love blanket i am helping to make for a child who has cancer.

It's only 14 days until the big day, so today's card is another Christmas card.


This card began as a white DL card blank.  First of all I cut down and adhered some green Christmas paper to the front of the card blank.  Then I cut some of the border from the same sheet and fussy cut out the lacy top and adhered it to the bottom of the card.  Next I cut a mat for my topper using some kraft card and Spellbinders 'labels 17' die set.  I then cut out the topper from one of last years card using the same die set but the next size down in the set.  These were matted and layered and added to the card.  The 'Season's Greetings' sentiment was already on the topper but I added a 'Tis The Season' sentiment using gold peel offs. I also added some gold poinsettia peel-offs to each corner of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment