Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Oh Christmas tree ~ Spellbinders

Hello bloggers I've gone all green today and not in an Eco way.  Today's card contains die cut Christmas trees.



This card began as a white DL card blank.  First I stamped the sentiment and boxes using Clarity Stamps.' 'letterbox kit' stamp set and evergreen bough distress ink.  Next using some green textured mirror board I die cut a Christmas tree using Spellbinders die d-lites 'mini holiday tree'.  I also cut another tree using the same die but this time cutting it from some green variegated glitter card.  The final tree was cut from green ribbed paper and used Spellbinders 'holiday tree 2010' die set.  This tree I wrapped with some Christmas twine from my stash to give it some interest.  The trees were then adhered to the card.  Next using Docrafts silver ink pad and Creative Expressions 'Christmas toppers' stamp set I randomly stamped some snowflakes around the card.  Finally using some green paper I die cut two sets of holly leaves using Spellbinders 'poinsettia frame' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked over with pine needles and festive berries distress ink.  The holly leaves were then adhered into the two top corners.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment