Search This Blog

Saturday 14 December 2013

Linda Ravenscroft Fairy Gemstone Turquoise ~ Happy Birthday 50

Hello bloggers thoughi I would give you a break from the Christmas cards and share this card with you.  It's my cousins 50th birthday party tonight and this is the card I made her.


This card began as a white 8x8 card blank.  First I cut some green textured holographic mirror card to make a mat for the front of the card.  Next I adhered the gemstone patterned paper which was printed from Card Creations Plus 'fairy gemstones by Linda Ravenscroft ' CD-ROM.  I also printed off two topper sheets from the same CD-ROM.  The toppers were then die cut using Spellbinders 'scallop labels 1' die set.  I also cut a mat for each topper using the same die set and the green mirror board that I had used previously.  The toppers and mats were adhered together and then layered onto the card front.  Finally I fussy cut the happy birthday sentiment, happy birthday border and 50 border out from the topper sheets.   The 50 was created using word and printed out.  It was then die cut using Spellbinders 'Asian accents' die set.  The sentiments were then matted together and adhered to the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment