Search This Blog

Sunday 8 December 2013

Joy To The World ~ Vellum Snowflake

Hello bloggers today's card has no recycling on it but does have a chipboard embellishment instead.  I love the sentiment on this card.



This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  To the front I adhered some blue textured mirror board.  Next I added a 3" strip of snowflake patterned paper across the middle of the card.  Next using some silver holographic mirror board I die cut a mat for the topper using Spellbinders 'labels G' die set.  Next I adhered the topper to the mat and then to the card stock.  I added a white glitter card snowflake embellishment from my stash to the top right of the topper.  Finally I die cut a snowflake using Spellbinders 'create a flake 3' die set from some Christmas patterned vellum.  Once die cut it was embossed and layered up to make a 2D snowflake.  A faux pearl was added to the center and it was adhered to the card.  
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment