Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Hello bloggers were almost there one more sleep until the big day.  Today's card is a cute card featuring a child peering into a toy shop window.


This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First of all I cut some red mirror board to 5x7 and adhered it to the front of the card.  I then printed off some patterned paper from the Crafter's companion 'makey bakey mice christmas' CD-ROM.  This was then die cut with Spellbinders 'grand big scallop ovals' die set.  Next I cut a smaller mat from red mirror board using the same die set. The topper was die cut next from Katy Sue Designs ' decoupage sheet and Spellbinders 'big scallop ovals' die set.  The topper and mats were then layered up and adhered to the centre of the card.  I had to trim the largest mat at the sides so that the card will fit into the envelope.   Next using some red cardstock I die cut my sentiment tag with Spellbinders 'fancy tags two' die set. I then stamped it with Crafter's Companion 'the snowman' stamp set and black soot distress ink.    Next I used some green ribbed paper and red mirror board to die cut the holly and berries.  I used Spellbinders 'die d-lites holly twigs and leaves' die set for this.  Finally the holly and berries were adhered to the tag and the tag was placed at the bottom of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment