Search This Blog

Monday 2 December 2013

Snow doubt it's Christmas ~ Christmas couple in love

Hello blogger's I hope you had a good weekend and start to the month of December.  Christmas is approaching fast so I have another Christmas card for you today.


This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First using a Christmas card from last year I die cut the topper using Spellbinders 'scallop labels 1' die set.  Next I die cut a mat for the topper using some purple mirror board and Spellbinders 'labels 16' die set.   Next I cut an oblong mat from some silver holographic patterned mirror board.  The mat was then embossed with That Special Touch Mask 'spiral'.   Using some heart patterned holographic mirror board I cover the whole of the front of the card. I thought this would go well with the couple embracing on the topper although not very Christmasy. I then added the mats and topper that I had already cut.  Finally I stamped my sentiment onto white card stock using dusty concord distress ink and Stamping with Dimension' snowmen' stamp set.  This was then die cut using Spellbinder 'back to basic tags'.  Once die cut I inked the edges with dusty concord distress ink and added a metal lilac snowflake brad before adhering to the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment