Search This Blog

Saturday 7 December 2013

Peace Dove ~ Christmas Bauble

Hello bloggers I do hope that you are enjoying the recycled Christmas card phase that I am going through at present.  I am really enjoying using them to create new cards for this year.


A 5x7 white card blank was used to create this card.  First I adhered some gorgeous paper with a dove on it to the front of the card.  Next I took a bauble topper from an old Christmas card and cut a mat for it from gold textured holographic mirror board.  The mat was cut using Spellbinders 'scallop labels 1' die set.  The mat and topper were adhered together and attached to the card.  The sentiment was stamped onto white card stock using Clarity stamps ' letterbox kit' stamp set and Docrafts gold ink pad.  Once I had stamped the sentiment I fussy cut it out, inked the edges and then adhered it to the top left of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment