Search This Blog

Monday 30 December 2013

Happy Birthday Sister - Tattered Lace

Hello bloggers today I have a cute birthday card for you.  I must say I am quite enjoying not making Christmas cards well at least for a while.


This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First I cut some pink gingham glitter card to 5x7.  I then wrapped some pink and silver ribbon around the gingham card and tied a bow towards the bottom.  The gingham mat was then adhered to the card front.   Next I cut my topper from a recycled card and upcycled it into a topper using Spellbinders 'labels D' die set.  I then die cut a mat for the topper using some silver mirror board and Spellbinders 'labels F' die set.  The mat and topper were then adhered together and attached to the card.  Next using Spellbinders Die D-lites 'frame two' die set and some pink pearlescent paper I cut a mat for my sentiment.  The sentiments were then die cut using some silver textured mirror board and Tattered Lace 'sentiment blocks' and Tattered Lace 'family sentiments for all occasions' die sets.  Once the text was die cut I added it to the frame two mat and adhered it to the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment