Search This Blog

Saturday 23 August 2014

Simpler Times Apple Picking ~ Don't Keep All Your Apples In One Basket

Hello bloggers I hope you had a good day yesterday and are ready for a crafty weekend.  Today I have a card made using no dies or stamps but a CD-ROM.



This card began as an A4 sheet of white card stock that I cut and scored to make an A6 card blank.  Next using Katy Sue Designs 'simpler times' CD-ROM I chose two backing papers and a topper, which were printed onto white card stock.  I then used the pink striped backing paper to cover the front of the card.

Next I used the apple paper and cut it to slightly smaller than the card blank to form a mat for the topper.  The topper was cut out leaving a slight white border around the edge.  The backing papers and topper were adhered to the card blank.  Finally I used word to type up the sentiment and then printed it out. It was then cut down to size and inked with scattered straw distress ink before being adhered to the bottom of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment