Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Mr Willy Wonka - Charlie And The Choclate Factory ~ Gift Bag

Hello bloggers I hope that you had a good day yesterday.  My day began on a low with the 2nd printer in a week going to printer heaven.  It then ended on a high after some time sat in the sun down my friends allotment by the pond.  Yesterday I also had a parcel from the postman in the form of Roald Dahl digikits.  So today I have a quick gift bag made using these.

 Front


Back

This bag began as an A4 sheet of white card stock.  First using Serif's Roald Dahl  digikit collection 1 I used a template on the software and then designed the gift bag using the Charlie And The Chocolate Factory digikit.  Once complete it was printed out and then fussy cut.  I then scored all the fold lines and added red line tape to the side seam and tucked in the bottom flap.  These would be great for party favours.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment