Search This Blog

Saturday 16 August 2014

Flower Fairies Marigold ~ To A Special Auntie

Hello bloggers I hope you are well, had a good week and are ready for the weekend.  Today I have a fairy card for an auntie.


This card began as an A4 sheet of orange topsy turvy card stock that I cut and scored to make a DL card blank.  Next I stamped the topper image onto white card stock using black soot distress ink and Crafter's Companion Flower Fairies 'Marigold' stamp set.  Once stamped it was die cut with Spellbinders 'labels 28' die set.  I then coloured the image using ProMarkers and inked the edge of the die cut shape with a ProMarker too.  The topper was then adhered to the top of the card.  Next I adhered a strip of lime green organza ribbon across the bottom of the card.  I then laid a strip of orange ribbon in the centre of the green ribbon.

The sentiment was stamped using the same stamp set as above and dried marigold distress ink.  It was then die cut with Spellbinders 'back to basic tags' die set.  I then inked the edge of the die cut with a ProMarker. The auntie text was die cut from some white card stock that I coloured with a ProMarker before die cutting it to get the colour right.  It was die cut using Tattered Lace 'family sentiments for All Occasions' die set.  The auntie wording was adhered to the tag.  Next I added a lime green brad to the tag and adhered it to the ribbon section of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment