Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Roald Dahl ~ James And The Giant Peach Pillow Box Decoupage

Hello bloggers I hope that you are well and had a good start to the week.  Today I have another Roald Dahl creation this time a pillow box.

 Front of pillow Box

Rear of pillow box with peach decoupage fastener

This project began as an A4 sheet of white card stock.  First I used Serif 'Roald Dahl Digikit collection 2' CD-ROM  to choose a template and then I added different elements to build up my design.  Once I was happy with it I printed it onto the white card stock.  Next I cut the pillow box out and then scored the score lines giving the box its shape.  I added a glue dot to each end to hold  the flaps together.  Next I added two images of a peach to a blank page and then printed it out onto white card stock.  I then fussy cut out the peaches.  They were decoupaged up onto the peach on the back of the pillow box.  I used the decoupage to act as a fastener to lock the flap into place.  A quick, fun and easy make. 
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment