Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Alice In Wonderland A Very Important Date~ Drink Me!

Hello bloggers I hope you all enjoyed your weekend.  I managed to get some jobs done I have been planning for a while so feeling achieved.  Today I have an Alice in Wonderland theme card.



This card began as a 7x5 card blank. First I used My Craft Studio 'a very important date' CD-ROM to print off a coloured backing paper and a nsr (no stamp required) background and topper.  The backing paper was cut down to size and adhered to the front of the card.  Next I coloured the background image using ProMarkers.  The topper was cut out by hand and adhered into the centre of the background.  The background was matted onto some black card stock before being adhered to the card blank.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment