Search This Blog

Monday 4 August 2014

Makey Bakey Mice Good Wine Good Friends ~ Christmas

Hello bloggers I hope that you had a good weekend.  Today I have a sweet Christmas mice card.


This card began as an A4 sheet of patterned holographic card stock that I scored to make an A5 card blank.  Next I used Crafter's Companion 'makey bakey mice Christmas collection' CD-ROM and printed out an image onto white card stock.  This was then cut down and matted onto some green holographic mirror board.  The topper was then adhered to the top of the card.

Next I stamped the sentiment onto white card stock using bundled sage distress ink and Katy Sue Designs 'Christmas spirit' stamp set.  It was then die cut using Spellbinders 'labels 33' die set.  I then inked around the edge with the same ink pad.  Using more green holographic mirror board I cut a mat for the sentiment using the same die.  I then cut it in half horizontally and adhered it behind the sentiment to form a mat before adhering it to the bottom of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment