Search This Blog

Monday 18 August 2014

Happy Birthday Son ~ Danny Champion Of The World - Roald Dahl

Hello bloggers well another weekend has been and gone, well at least next weekend we get an extra day here in the UK.  Today I have a birthday card make using Serif Roald Dahl digikits.



This card began as an A4 sheet of white card stock.  First I printed off a backing paper using Serif 'Roald Dahl Collection 2' digikits CD-ROM .  It was then folded in half to form an A5 card blank.  Next I created the topper digitally by layering up different elements using Serif 'Roald Dahl collection 2 digikits Danny The Champion of the world'.  Once completed I printed out the topper.  I then created the sentiment and then printed that off too.

The topper was then hand torn and the edges were inked with bundled sage distress ink.  The sentiment was die cut with Spellbinder 'back to basic tags' die set. I inked the edged with bundled sage distress ink before adhering it to the card with felt covered brads.  Finally the topper was adhered to the front of the card to complete it.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment