Search This Blog

Friday 8 August 2014

Incy Wincy Spider ~ Note Book Party Bag Gift

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and enjoying the lovely weather we have been having if you are here in the UK.  Today I have a note book which would make a great gift for party bags.



This began as a cheap shop brought note pad.  First I covered the note book with some blue patterned card stock.  I then cut a piece of blue polka dot paper to fit the front of the book.  Once cut to size I stamped the top right corner with a web stamp I made using Spellbinders 'spider web' die set and black soot distress ink.   The polka dot mat was then adhered to the front of the card.  Next using some black card stock I die cut a spider using the same die set as above.  Using the computer I generated the text and printed it onto white card stock.  It was then die cut using Spellbinders 'hexagons' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with faded jeans distress ink.  Finally the sentiment and spider were adhered to the front of the car
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment