Search This Blog

Saturday 2 August 2014

Paddington Bear Carol Singing ~ Spellbinders Christmas Tree Bauble Hierloom Ornament Decoration

Hello blogger's I hope you had a good start to August.  Today I have a Christmas related item but it's not a card, it's a decoration for the Christmas tree or you could use it as a card topper if you so wished.


This bauble began as an A4 sheet of white card stock.  I then used Paddington Bear digikit to chose a design and printed it onto the white card stock twice. They were then die cut using Spellbinder 'heirloom ornament 2010' die set.  Next using some gold patterned holographic mirror board I die cut the frame for the decoration using the same die set but the largest two dies to make a frame.  This was cut twice.  Next I adhered the frames over the topper images and then adhered them together so that I ended up with a double sided decoration.  Finally using my crop-a-dile I punched a hole in the top and added some gold Christmas theme twine.
Happy Crafting  xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment