Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Have A Holly Jolly Christmas ~ Spellbinders Holly Wreath Makey Bakey Mice Christmas

Hello bloggers I don't know about you but yesterday seemed to fly by so quickly I hardly achieved anything.  Today I have a decoupage card featuring a Christmas wreath.


This card began as a length of glossy card stock that I cut and scored to make card blank 13cm x13.5cm.  Next using several different green papers and card stocks from my scrap bin I die cut the wreaths with Spellbinders Die d-lites 'holly wreath' die set.    The different layers were then layered up off set with foam pads to give it height and dimension.  Next using some self made red foiled card stock I die cut the faux bow with the same die set as above.  This was then adhered to the bottom of the wreath.  The whole wreath was the adhered to the card.

Next I cut a 1" strip of white card stock to fit across the top of the card.  I stamped the sentiment using festive berries distress ink and Crafter's Companion  Makey Bakey Mice 'holly jolly Christmas' stamp set  The edges of the sentiment strip were inked with the same ink pad.  I die cut 6 of the faux bows from the same self made foiled card stock.  These were layered up into sets of 3 and one set was adhered at each end of the strip.  The sentiment strip was then adhered towards the top of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment