Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Season's Greetings ~ Makey Bakey Mice Christmas Collection

Hello bloggers I hope you had a good start to the working week, I know I did.  Today I have a Christmas tree being decorated by mice.


This card began as a green oblong piece of card 11 inches long that I scored to make a card blank 5.5" square.  Next using Crafter's Companion Makey Bakey Mice 'Christmas collection' CD-ROM I printed off a topper onto white card stock.  I then cut it down to size.  Next using some burgundy pearlescent paper I cut a mat for the topper.  The mat and topper were adhered together.

Next the sentiment was stamped onto white card stock using staz-on black ink pad and Justrite 'large merry Christmas' stamp set.  Once stamped it was die cut with Spellbinders 'back to basic tags' die set.  I then inked around the edges with a ProMarker.  I also put some ink from the ProMarker onto my non stick mat so that I could pick up the colour with a sponge to give the sentiment a light brush of colour.  Next I coloured two brads with the same ProMarker and used them to adhered the sentiment to the topper.  Finally the topper was adhered to the card blank to complete the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment