Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Congratulations New Home ~ Polkadoodles Dragonfly Neighbours

Hello bloggers I hope you had a good day yesterday.  I had a very busy one cleaning.  Today I have a card for a new home.


This card began as an off cut of holographic mirror board that I scored to make a 4x6 card blank.  Next using some blue polka-dot paper from my scrap bin I cut a mat for the front of the card and adhered it into place.  Next using some white card stock I stamped the topper image using black soot distress ink and Polka-doodles 'dragonfly neighbours' stamp set.  Once stamped I coloured the image with brush markers and proMarkers.  I then fussy cut out the topper and then inked the edges with faded jeans distress ink.

Next I stamped the sentiment onto white card stock using faded jeans distress ink and Katy Sue Designs Simpler Times Elizabeth Bell 'little friend' stamp set. It was then die cut with Spellbinders 'bask to basic tags' die set.  Once cut I inked around the edges with the same ink.  The topper and sentiment were then adhered to the front of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment