Search This Blog

Sunday 3 August 2014

Christmas ~ Spellbinders Heirloom Ornament 2010

Hello bloggers, well I wasn't sure if I would be able to get a post out today as we had major internet issues yesterday.  Thank fully it got sorted so I could post this card.


This card began as an A4 sheet of red card stock that I cut and scored to make a  7.5 x 4.25 card blank.  Next I adhered a piece of red mirror board to the front of the card.  Using some gold holographic mirror board and Spellbinders 'heirloom ornaments 2010' die set I die cut two of each die except the largest one.  They were layered up using foam pads.  I added some green twine to the top of each ornament and then adhered them onto the front of the card and different heights.  Using a peel off  I added a sentiment to the bottom left corner of the card.  I added a peel off star border box around the sentiment.  Finally I added a gold star to each corner of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel



No comments:

Post a Comment