This card began as an A4 sheet of white embossed card stock that I scored to make an A5 card blank. Next using some music paper from my stash I covered the front of the card. I then inked the edges with vintage photo distress ink. Using some traditional Christmas patterned paper I die cut a frame for the wreath using two of the die from Spellbinder 'grand squares' dies set. The frame was then adhered to the top of the card using foam pads.
Next using some green paper from my stash I die cut lots of holly leaves with Spellbinder die d-lites 'holly twigs and leaves' die set. Once die cut I adhered them into the square to form a wreath shape. Once all the leaves were assembled I added some berries using Cosmic Shimmer PVA 'berry red'.
The sentiment was stamped onto some of the green paper used for the leaves. The stamp set used was Justrite 'large merry Christmas sentiments' stamp set and pine needles distress ink. It was then hand cut before being added to the bottom of the card with foam pads. Finally I added a Cosmic Shimmer PVA 'berry red' faux pearl into each corner of the sentiment.