Search This Blog

Sunday 6 April 2014

You Really Are Sew Special ~ Makey Bakey Mice

Hello bloggers I hope the weekend has been good to you so far, it has been for me:).  Today I have a sewing themed card with mice thrown in for good measure with the Makey Bakey Mice stamps.




This card began as an A4 sheet of Centura pearl card stock that I cut and scored to make a 7x5 card blank.  Next I used a thimble stamp from hobby craft and randomly stamped the image over the front of the card using Victorian velvet distress ink.  Next I stamped my topper image onto white card stock using Victorian velvet distress ink and Crafter's Companion Makey Bakey Mice 'stitched with love' stamp set.  Once stamped the topper was die cut using Spellbinders 'labels B' die set.  I inked the edges with Victorian velvet distress ink before colouring the image with ProMarkers.  The topper was then adhered to the card using foam pads.  Finally the sentiment was stamped using staz-on black ink and the same stamp set as above.  It was then die cut using Spellbinders 'labels 33' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with Victorian velvet distress ink.  The topper was then added to the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment