Search This Blog

Saturday 5 April 2014

Bear with Flower ~ Spellbinders Die D-lites Medallion Nine

Hello bloggers I hope that you had a good week and are ready for an enjoyable weekend.   Today I have a simple card with a bear and a flower for you.



This card began as an A4 sheet of purple Topsy Turvy card stock that I cut and scored to make a card blank 7.5" x 4.5".  Next I took a stamped image from my stash and coloured it using ProMarkers.  Once coloured the edges of the topper were inked with dusty concord distress ink.  Next using an off cut of the purple card stock I die cut out the flower shapes using Spellbinders 'medallion nine' die set.  The flower strip was then adhered to the right hand side of the card and then cut to size.  Next the topper was adhered to the card.  Finally onto the same purple card stock I stamped my sentiment using dusty concord distress ink and Creative Expressions 'sentimental sayings' stamp set.  Once stamped the topper was cut to size and adhered to the top of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment