Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Too Hot To Handle ~ Fireman Crafter''s Companion Occupations

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and looking forward to Easter at the weekend.  Today I have a card for one of the emergency services heroes the fire brigade.




This card began as a white 8x8 card blank.  First I used an A4 sheet of gold mirror board and cut it down to 8x8 before adhering it to the front of the card.  Next using Crafter's Companion 'occupations' CD-ROM I printed off a backing sheet, topper and sentiment sheet.  Next I cut the backing paper down to slightly smaller than the card front and then adhered it into place.  The topper and sentiments were fussy cut out and matted onto gold mirror board.  Finally the topper and sentiments were adhered to the front of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment