Search This Blog

Thursday 10 April 2014

A Marvel Happy Birthday ~ Iron Man

Hello bloggers I had a lovely day yesterday met up with some friends for ladies what lunch and the sun was shining too.  I hope you had a good day too.  Today I have a card for the boys.





This card began as an A4 sheet of yellow card stock that I cut and scored to make a 6x4 card blank.  Next using some red card stock I made a mat for the card.  Using Marvel Iron man decoupage twistapage sheet  I popped out the individual piece and then layered them up with foam tape.  Then I made a smaller mat using some yellow card stock to make a mat for the topper.  All the layers were layered up and adhered to the card.  Next using a strip of yellow card stock I cut a strip for the sentiment and adhered it part way down the card.  Using some red card stock and Tattered Lace ' block sentiments 'die set I cut out 'happy birthday' phrase.  This was then adhered to the yellow sentiment mat to complete the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment